October 21, 2019
"We socialists are not here for Elizabeth Warren's reformed capitalism. We socialists want socialism, and we're not keeping quiet until we get it." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
That was the opening salvo of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday at Bernie Sanders' rally in Queens. The resident leftist young radical nut ball endorsed him with that alarming statement.
A decade and a half ago, during the GW Bush years, Americans would have thought this utter nonsense, unthinkable. Unimaginable. Off the rails.
Her words should shock and alarm every patriotic, Constitution-respecting, freedom-loving American. Whoever thought, anyone above 30 years old, would ever hear such a concept.
Even if Bernie dropped dead tomorrow, this is the way of the NEW Democrat party. Traditional Democrats, moderate Dems and Blue Dog Dems have been taken over by the radical Odd Squad: Air Head Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ill Wind Omar, Rabid Rashida Tlaib and lesser light, Ayanna Pressley. Speaker Pelosi is only a figurehead, an 80-year-old placeholder.
If Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders is elected, this is what you're getting in onerous non-financial burdens. Those, the most important aspect of this horror story, will be highlighted later in this article, but this is their other agenda:
- Further Gay / Transgender Rights, nullifying traditional marriage, requiring God-fearing companies to comply or go broke in litigation over providing services to ideologies that go against their religious beliefs
- Full-On Abortion-Murder to and including when the child comes out of the birth canal
Revamp Commonly Accepted Speech to the point if you say something Dems feel is 'offensive' you'll be fined thousands or TENS of thousands. They are quashing the 1st Amendment, which also guarantees Freedom of (not freedom from) Religion.
- Abolish ICE
- Further Removal of God From Everything
- Erase Borders - Illegal aliens already cost American taxpayers $135 billion every year. Can you fathom what it would cost taxpayers to fund every person who wants to come to the world's most desirable country?
- Abolish Prisons - Is she nuts? This reveals AOC truly doesn't function in the real world while living in her posh D.C. apartment. Who wants murderers, rapists, drug dealers, burglars, kidnappers, arsonists, pornographers, child abusers, embezzlers, extortionists, perpetual drunks driving, identity stealers or perverts living next door?
- Mandatory Firearms Removal - Beto (Chicken Wings) O’Rourke promised he’ll send people around to collect your firearms, rebuking them by inflammatory language as ‘weapons of war.’ An unarmed country is a vulnerable country waiting to surrender and die.
- Total Wealth Redistribution, under the guise of…
- Climate Change - HOLLY NOTE: This is any unthinking person's go-to message. The U.S. only emits 14% of the world’s greenhouse gases. China, the worst offender, puts out double that and the remaining countries are responsible for rest. China has ZERO intention of curbing their emissions, yet America is expected to pay for ALL. It leads to other ignorant legislation like removing plastic straws from beverages and exiting plastic bags. Instead, they want you to use recycle bags that you buy. If people don’t wash these after every use, they are a breeding for bacteria, especially those that contained raw meat.
Two sources are responsible for rising temperatures underwater volcanoes erupting and warming vast oceans with red-hot lava and the Sun, which explains why planets in our solar system are also experiencing warming temps. It's just inconvenient for Al Gore and the rest of climate extremists to acknowledge these true sources of global warming. (source) They won’t acknowledge this because
1) it doesn’t fit their narrative,
2) it doesn’t fulfill a Communist/Socialist agenda of wealth distribution, and most disturbingly,
3) if the TRUE causes are in God’s hands, humanity can do nothing to fix it.
For them, it presents an uncomfortable future one they can’t control, one that depends on God.
These are the 3 dangerous pedestals to Democrats' financial folly and the ruination of America:
PEDESTAL #1: MEDICARE-FOR ALL
Thursday Oct. 17, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson interviewed financial analyst Melissa Francis. Her background includes a Bachelor's degree from Harvard in Economics and anchor on the Fox Business Network. This is their interview, word-for-word, which you can hear if you have DirecTV or Dish. If not, this is this Francis' bare bones analysis of what Medicare-For-All really costs. It is a huge wake-up call that nothing is free. Ever. Because someone always pays.
Tucker: Melissa, you've take a close look at Medicare-For-All, what does it look like?
Melissa: OK, the part that is not in dispute as you just said is the cost. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, they all say between $3 and $4 TRILLION dollars per year. The reason why they won't tell you whose taxes are going to go up is because there is literally not enough money. So if you look at government tax receipts from the IRS, if you confiscated every dollar that everyone who makes over $200,000 a year - you gave them a 100% tax, you took away every cent they made - I guess ostensibly you sent them to an island and left them there to die because you confiscated all their money - that still would not do it. That would be $2.7 trillion.
If you took everything, every single cent, you're still not paying for it.
So slap on top of that, what if you took every cent that every corporation made after they pay taxes, the rest, the profit when they say we're going to take a little bit of your profit - TAKE ALL OF IT - that's half a trillion dollars. You're still not there!
So we've taken every dollar and these are IRS' numbers. I mean this isn't like models and you're guessing, and this in only 1 year because after you've confiscated everybody's money and after you took away companies' profits, they would obviously cease to exist.
There is literally no math that makes this possible that you could pay for this. That's why I think it is so immoral and cruel for these two politicians to go out and make this promise on their campaign. When she says your cost will go down, I guess 'cause you'll be dead. I don't know… because she'll have taken all your money and you'll have left the country. I don't know in what instance your cost would go down.
Tucker: I find this amazing. I want to make sure that I'm hearing this correctly. These two cand…you're saying that this is a crazy idea. I believe that, but you're also saying that neither one of these candidates who have collectively collected tens of millions of dollars in campaign contributions and are leading the Democratic field, neither one has bothered to game it out or explain how to pay for this? They haven't even tried?
Melissa: They must know because these are numbers you get from IRS, the CBO, they are readily available. You can see exactly how much money is available. This isn't even tax revenue. This is like I'm going to take everything and then that's that. There's no way to pay for it and I guess the only logical answer is that it ends of being Medicaid-For-All or something much smaller where you really aren't getting anything, but they're pouring a bunch of money into it.
It's really amazing to me because it's another one of those situations where the math doesn't even come close to working. There's no model, there's no… With ObamaCare they said they were going to 'bend the cost', put more people on it, costs would go down. Blah, blah, blah… They're not even trying that this because the number is so huge. There's no way to get even close to there and it's absolutely staggering because what are they going to do, God forbid, one of them won. Then what? You can't make it happen all. Go ahead.
Tucker: It tells you everything about how much that party has changed. When they tried to get ObamaCare through they would have Rahm Emmanuel's brother out there with his calculator pretending that it all added up or whatever. They just went through the motions and you're saying they're not even trying now.
Melissa: The closest thing I've heard is Bernie Sanders saying, "Well over this period of time, spending is going to be $50 trillion so $30 is a savings, $40 is a savings and that's a weird number where he's putting together, you know, everything the government spends, local and federal, on all health insurance, and which, by the way, they would outlaw health insurance, so this is not 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor' [HOLLY NOTE: which Americans saw was a total lie], they're saying, we are for sure taking away your healthcare, your employer-based healthcare…
Tucker: Just shut up and obey!
Melissa: Yay, it's for sure going away. You can't buy health insurance. There's nothing you can do. And what would really happen is that people with money would go buy surgery, buy healthcare from somewhere else to save their lives and everybody else would be stuck. They would end up with nothing. I mean Medicare is nice because people get out 4x as much in monetary terms of what they put in. So that's why people are happy with it 'cause they're getting so much out and that only works because we have a small fraction of people on it.
Tucker: Of course. Exactly right…
Melissa: You can't put everybody on it.
Tucker: How many people would leave the country if this happened a lot? Melissa Francis, thank you for that. It was a clear-eyed assessment.
Melissa: It was my pleasure. I mean it's sad, but my pleasure.
PEDESTAL #2: FORGIVENESS OF STUDENT DEBT, ADDING ANOTHER 1.6 TRILLION.
Even school I attended in the mid-70s, for in-state tuition at the University of Missouri Kansas City, tuition has jumped mightily from nearly $700 for 30 credit hours to now nearly $9000. That didn't cover books, clothes, food, living expense, gas and transportation, insurance and all the rest. UMKC wasn't my first choice for university, but it was affordable.
I had worked 28 hours every week since age 15 and full-time in Summers, so that helped. Sacrifices were made and I didn't consider out-of-state colleges that really dinged my chime. There is something called practicality and personal responsibility. You go where you can afford and don't bite off massive debt.
So it's a bit annoying that students want every man, woman, child and infant to cough up $5000 for their debt-building decisions.
PEDESTAL #3: GREEN NEW DEAL
This little gem hatched from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' little pea brain. It is the biggest, impractical boondoggle any Democrat has ever concocted costing up to an estimated $93 TRILLION over the next decade. That eye-bleeding number didn't dissuade Senators Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar from co-sponsoring it. Joe Biden, Julian Castro, Andrew Yang, Pete Buttigieg and Beto Chicken-Wings O'Rourke also support it.
The Federalist shares some of its more charming aspects:
- Ban affordable energy. GND calls for the elimination of all fossil fuel energy production, the lifeblood of American industry and life, which includes not only all oil but also natural gas - one of the cheapest sources of American energy, and one of the reasons the United States has been able to lead the world in carbon-emissions reduction. HOLLY NOTE: The fracking boom from 2012 to 2014, generated 4.6 million new jobs and it's only going up from there. It's ridiculous that Democrats want to kill a $3.5 TRILLION industry. (source)
- Eliminate nuclear energy. The GND also calls for eliminating all nuclear power, one of the only productive and somewhat affordable "clean" energy sources available to us, in 11 years. This move would purge around 20% of American energy generation so you can rely on intermittent wind for your energy needs.
- Eliminate 99% of cars. To be fair, under the GND, everyone will need to retrofit their cars with Flintstones-style foot holes or pedals for cycling. The authors state that the GND would like to replace every "combustion-engine vehicle" - trucks, airplanes, boats, and 99% of cars - within 10 years. Charging stations for electric vehicles will be built "everywhere," though how power plants will provide the energy needed to charge them is a mystery.
- Gut and rebuild every building in America. Markey and Cortez want to "retrofit every building in America" with "state of the art energy efficiency." I repeat, "every building in America." That includes every home, factory, and apartment building, which will all need, for starters, to have their entire working heating and cooling systems ripped out and replaced with… well, with whatever technology Democrats are going invent in their committee hearings, I guess.
- Eliminate air travel. GND calls for building out "highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary." Good luck Hawaii! California's high-speed boondoggle is already in $100 billion dollars of debt, and looks to be one of the state's biggest fiscal disasters ever. Amtrak runs billions of dollars in the red (though, as we'll see, trains that run on fossil fuels will also be phased out). Imagine growing that business model out to every state in America?
- A government-guaranteed job. The bill promises the United States government will provide every single American with a job that includes a "family-sustaining wage, family and medical leave, vacations, and a pension." You can imagine that those left in the private sector would be funding these through some unspecified "massive" taxation. On the bright side, when you're foraging for food, your savings will be worthless.
- Free education for life. GND promises free college or trade schools for every American.
- A salubrious diet. The GND promises the government will provide "healthy food" to every American (because there are no beans or lettuce in your local supermarket, I guess).
- A house. The GND promises that the government will provide, "safe, affordable, adequate housing" for every American citizen. I call dibs on an affordable Adams Morgan townhouse. Thank you, Ocasio-Cortez.
- Free money. The GND aims to provide, and I am not making this up, "economic security" for all who are "unable or unwilling" to work. Just to reiterate: if you're unwilling to work, the rest of us will have your back.
- Bonus insanity: Ban meat. Ocasio-Cortez admits that we can't get zero emissions in 10 years "because we aren't sure that we'll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast. The only way to get rid of farting cows is to get rid of beef."
Libertarian, independent analysts of Competitive Enterprise Institute, they gave this extremely conservative, alarming assessment:
"The Green New Deal would cost a typical household more than $70,000 in the first year of implementation, approximately $45,000 for each of the next four years, and more than $37,000 each year thereafter. In Alaska, estimated costs are much higher: more than $100,000 in year one, $73,000 in the subsequent four years, and more than $67,000 each year thereafter," said the study posted on CEI's webpage.
The overall price tag of the Green New Deal in other studies have been pegged at $93 trillion. It would result in gas taxes of $10-$13 per gallon.
"Economists and experts have been warning us for months about the devastating effects of the Green New Deal, and now we have the numbers to prove it," said Daniel Turner, executive director of Power the Future.
"This study only calculates a fraction of the cost of Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez's radical plan, which amounts to a socialist free-for-all with no regard for the American taxpayer. No family should be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars in the first year alone to fund AOC's ideological wish list. Thankfully, Americans see through the Green New Deal and are beginning to fight back," he added.
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE…
One area where Democrats excel is pounding the crazy until your ears go numb and crazy starts to sound normal. This is what they're doing with these 3 pedestals. It's time for Americans to exit their stupor and see what's happening to our country. Socialism doesn't work. Period. Socialism has failed or been abandoned in countries where tried. Think Venezuela, Israel, the United Kingdom, India and the Soviet Union. (source) If you want to see life as you know it evaporate in the crushing of America, vote Democrat in 2020.