January 20, 2020
Adam Schiff has racked up an impressive list of fakeries. Some of his more notables are below with many during President Trump's impeachment hearing. Interestingly his initials are B.S. Adam Bennett Schiff.
1) Schiff lied about Russiagate when he stated multiple times there was “more than circumstantial evidence” and he'd seen it. There was none. Even after Mueller's 2-year $32 million investigation refuted Schiff's falsehood, Schiff continued the collusion lie.
2) Schiff lied when he "insisted that Rep. Duncan Nunes was flat-out wrong to say that the FBI’s Russia investigation relied heavily on the absurd Steele Dossier to get warrants to surveil Carter Page; the recent inspector-general report shows that Nunes was right and Schiff had to know it." (source) In fact that faked dossier was their only basis for which to get repeated FISA warrants.
3) Schiff lied about 'quid pro quo' when he supposedly read straight from the transcript of the conversation between President Trump and Ukraine's President Zelensky. He made it sound indisputably damning changing the actual conversation. One of the most egregious changes was this:
Schiff claims Trump told Zelensky: “We've been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though.”
When this was President Trump's actual statement: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.”
Schiff read that completely faked document in his serious, sober and somber opening statement of the House impeachment hearing even though he possessed the real transcript. Schiff only admitted it was manufactured when the President released to the public the actual transcript and Schiff tried to dismiss the lie claiming it was a parody.
It's ironic that presidential candidate, Joe Biden, truly did demand a quid pro quo from Ukraine in 2015. Biden bragged about it in 2018 when he threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine didn't fire top prosecutor Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma Holdings, which employed Biden's son, Hunter, as a board member starting in 2014. The presecutor was getting a little too close to skanky Hunter's interests who was being paid $83,000 a month by Burisma when he had no background or knowledge of the gas industry.
Hunter Biden's next scandal expanded into Romania involving a corrupt land deal and a shady real estate tycoon. He's currently linked to several criminal probes related to "fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting". Then there was Hunter's ethics questions and national security concerns in his dealings with China. This is in addition to being in a paternity suit with stripper and baby mama Lunden Roberts while Hunter's current wife is expecting his 5th child. And what was he doing with cocaine and dope pipe in his rental car and keys left in the gas tank? Then there was Hunter's 2-year affair with his dead brother's widow… Nice track record for the 49-year-old son of a presidential candidate.
Yet for some reason, Democrats continually brush aside Biden's factual quid pro quo yet focus on Trump's non-existent one as President Zelensky repeatedly stated.
4) Schiff lied about the all-important whistleblower when he claimed he'd never talked to him, then said he couldn't remember if he'd met him. Schiff promised he'd work hard to bring him forward. Then when Schiff got boxed in and people found out the whistleblower was likely Eric Ciaramella, a known Trump-hater with an agenda, Schiff did his best to bury him and said the whistleblower wasn't important. During the House hearing, Schiff stopped people from naming names because he said they would name the whistleblower. How would you even know that if he didn't know who the whistleblower was?
5) Schiff lied about having 'star' witnesses, William Taylor, acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, and George Kent, deputy assistant of the secretary of state, when they had no first-hand knowledge, but repeated 2nd and 3rd hand information for their testimony.
6) Schiff lied about the existence of 'quid pro quo' when their only first-hand witness, Amb. Gordon Sondland, presumed there was quid pro pro even though President Zelensky expressly and emphatically denied it.
7) Schiff lied saying that the FBI and Department of Justice officials did not abuse the FISA courts or hide information from judges when the Horowitz report determined otherwise.
Adam Schiff is an exposed, serial liar who will do and say anything to get rid of President Trump. It's stupefying that Schiff is granted immunity and can lie in a Congressional hearing without penalty. Why is that the case when everyone else is under oath and the venue is something as critical as trying to remove the President? It's extraordinarily sad that Schiff unflinchingly sacrified his integrity on the altar of partisan self-interest. Quite the sterling example Schiff sets for his impressionalbe kids 21-year-old daughter, Alexa and 17-year-old son Elijah.
Adam Schiff's blatant disregard for the truth is another End Times sign when evil is called good and good is called evil because in those days people will lie and slander.
Keep in mind this 'shining example' of character and decency, head of the Intelligence Committee, is the same person who will lead the prosecution side starting tomorrow's Senate impeachment trial.