The next time some Aztlan fanatic tells you the U.S. stole the
American Southwest, please direct them here:
ARCHIVES 2020 Jan-Mar Apr-June July-Sept Oct-Dec 2019 Jan-Mar Apr-June July-Sept Oct-Dec 2018 Jan-Mar Apr-June July-Sept Oct-Dec 2017 Jan-Mar Apr-June July-Sept Oct-Dec 2016 Sept-Dec
OUTRAGE: Record $135 Billion a Year for Illegal Immigration, Average $8,075 Each, $25,000 in NY In a decade, what America could have done with $1.3 trillion?
- Pay off ALL existing student loan debt
- Put 8.33 million people through all 4 years of college
- Buy the entire NFL league, Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NHL and NASCAR, and still have well over 75% of the money left
- Give three iPhone 8 Plus smartphones with 64GB to every man, woman and child in the U.S.
- Pay off nearly 7% of the national debt
- Give a $4141 present to every person in America
- Fix half of our crumbling infrastructure
- Pay for the damage 8 Hurricane Katrinas and 1 Gustav
- Hire Beyoncé one of the world's highest paid performers to play one show every night for the next 1,027 years
Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented worker’ is
like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist.' quipper unknown
Illegal Immigration / Border Security has been a passion for the last 20 years when even before then, we witnessed early-on and firsthand what millions of illegal immigrants breaking our borders were doing, no, ARE doing to America. We dedicate at least 1 full column every day to this issue because it is THE single greatest threat to the freedom and sovereignty of our beloved nation. This issue affects every single facet of American life from health to jobs, from education to social services to overwhelmed infrastructure, hospitals and schools; and a financial burden of $135 BILLION a year, not forgetting how it negatively impacts wages. This one issue is changing forever the very fabric, culture and demographics of our nation.